Shannon Tellier, Pharm.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor
Stony Brook School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Health Sciences Tower, Level 4 Rm. 050
101 Nicholls Road
Stony Brook, NY 11794-8665
Office Phone: 631-638-8573
- Inter-professional education
- Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT)
Degrees and Certifications
- Doctor of Pharmacy, College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, St. John’s University
- Collaborative Drug Therapy Management – New York State
- Team Based Learning Fundamentals Track Certificate
Dr. Shannon Tellier is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Pharmacy Practice and Clinical Sciences in the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. Her clinical practice site is at the World Trade Center Wellness Program in Commack, New York. Dr. Tellier earned her Doctor of Pharmacy degree in 2013 from St. John’s University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. She completed a PGY-1 Pharmacy Practice residency at St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center in Paterson, NJ and a PGY-2 residency in academia and community health at St. John’s University.
Her clinical interests include anticoagulation and participating in community outreach programs to provide medication education to patients.